1. I love bubbles, whether it’s blowing them or bathing in them, they make me happy.
2. I’ve been on two cruises (you can read about our first one here!).
3. I do get pretty seasick on cruise ships, however, put me on a small boat and I’m just fine. Go figure!
4. I had a 2-month obsession with Disney World. I spent hours upon hours planning a perfect trip, down to almost every detail, with no plans of actually going (yet!).
5. I would be so happy If I could get paid to vacation…I mean…travel.
6. I have vowed to never have a cat again, even though I love them.
7. I am one of the few people that can actually mess up making brownies from a box, but funny enough I’ve made an amazing cheesecake from scratch…go figure!
8. I am both proud and horrified that I died my hair black one summer.
9. I am a girly girl. I love pink, love ballet, and hate bugs.
10. I love wedding dresses, so much so I wish I could buy another one.
11. I try to avoid escalators (I imagine falling down them every time I get on one).
12. It could be 80 degrees outside and still be cold.
13. I feel like I have an attention span of 2 year old at times.
14. I am an introvert.
15. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers is one of my favorite books of all time.
16. I am addicted to Pinterest! (Who isn’t right?!) You can follow me here.
17. Ballet was a huge part of my life growing up – 8 years of it. I love it and miss it like crazy.
18. People inspire me. I’m afraid at times I feel like such a copy cat, but really if I see you doing something I think is pretty cool I want to try it too!
19. I find that I am most awake between 10:00 and 10:30 in the morning. I could nap at any given time the rest of the day
20. I would like to try a hot yoga class.