Weelllll…At first I wasn’t going to do a beginning-of-the-year post, but then I changed my mind. I do that. A lot.
Since 2014 is going strong, here are my goals for the year. And thank you Pinterest for the pictures and inspiration!
1. Exactly this. I would definitely like to spend more time in prayer.
2. Take more time in the morning. WAKE UP EARLIER. Enjoy some coffee or tea, pray, and check my email/Facebook before I leave for the day.
3. Be a breath of fresh air to my husband. Be a fun wife. Go out of my way to do thoughtful things. Leave little notes for him. Take out the trash for him every now and then.
4. Eat better.
5. This sums it up!
6. Do more with my hair. This isn’t too big of a deal for me, but it would be nice to actually do something different from time to time, even if it’s just on the weekends.
7. Make a quilt! I actually just bought some fabric to start one. I’m looking forward to and dreading this all at the same time lol.
8. Take more photos and learn to take them well.
(Note: All pictures were found on pinterest.com)