I’m a little behind on my summer reading list this year, but since we’re still in June I think I’m good. : )
Here goes my summer reading list.
1. The Harry Potter Series. – And there you have it my dears! Haha, since there are so many books in the series I’m assuming it’s going to take me all summer long and maybe then some. (and yes, I know I’m an adult, but I’ve seen the movies so many times that it’s just time I read the books. Everyone knows that books are better than the movies. ; )
~ But don’t worry, I won’t leave you hanging with just one series on my list, here are some others I’m including. These are in no particular order.
2. The Language of Flowers – by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
4. The Bailey Flanigan Series – by Karen Kingsbury. I’ve read book 1, but I have yet to read the rest
3. My Life in France – by Julia Child
5. You Learn by Living – by Eleanor Roosevelt
There are more books on my list but I’m going to stick with this for now and probably do a follow up in fall.
Anywho, speaking of reading, I think that’s what I’m going to do now.